GUIDED TOUR ON THE ČIGRA BOAT
The River Drava, which reaches Ptuj soon after crossing the Austrian–Slovenian border, has always been inextricably linked with the town’s history. In late 1970s, the river was dammed, creating the largest reservoir in Slovenia – the Ptuj Lake. The lake is an important nature reserve, with over 230 bird species living on and around it. On the guided tour on the Čigra boat you will learn about the cultural, as well as natural heritage, staying close to the old town.
TOUR PRICE: €120/group (groups of up to 20 people)
– A group of 15 people = €8/person
– A group of 10 people = €12/person
– A group of 8 people = €15/person
– A group of 6 people = €20/person
The latest departure time for the guided boat tour is 5:30 PM.
A guided tour on the Čigra boat
Pier at Restaurant Ribič,
Dravska ulica 9, SI-2250 Ptuj
1 May–30 September
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- A ride on the Ptuj Lake with the Čigra boat
- A professional tour guide on the boat